Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 10 National Insurance Broker is seeking a Senior Account Executive for their private equity unit to be a strategic and technical resource throughout the insurance due diligence process. This role would be in the New York City office.
- Top 10 Insurance Broker
- 14,000 employees Internationally
- 500+ Office around the world
- Full-Service Shop
- Great work-life balance
- Location: NYC (Hybrid available)
- Requesting, gathering, and organizing applicable documentation.
- Reviewing and analyzing applicable documentation and identify any issues
- work with other departments to identify any roadblocks throughout the acquisition process.
- Responsible for delivering and communicating transactional deal issues to client.
- Create a 3rd party insurance diligence checklist and continuously work with external resources to request outstanding information necessary to conduct diligence.
- Create a written presentation of the team’s findings and recommendations to the client.
- 6+ years of Private Equity due diligence experience
- Strong working knowledge of Property, Casualty, Workers’ Compensation coverages required.
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- P&C license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary: $80K – $100K
For additional information contact Cindy Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-707-8107
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.