Retail Insurance Agency Customer Service Representative (Hybrid – Richmond, VA)
Our client, a Top National Insurance Broker with multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic area, has openings for a Customer Service Representative for their Richmond, VA office. The Client Representative performs account transactions, summaries, endorsements, certificates, binders, billing, follow-up and correspondence on assigned accounts.
- 100+ Years in Business/Top 100 National Retail Broker
- PE Backed, 250+ staff members
- Locations in MD, DC, PA and VA
- Niches in Real Estate, Education, Construction, Professional Services, Health Care, Financial Institutions
- EPIC Agency Management System
- 1-2 years of insurance experience with handling accounts at a high level of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field is a plus
- Experience with Applied EPIC is desired, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills for positive interaction with customers and co-workers, supporting the team concept of the department
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Our client offers a strong Benefits package, Profit Sharing, 401k, Life, LTD/STD, Vision, Dental, and more. Their expertise and concentration is industry specific with strong team collaboration, many possess over 25+ tenure with their organization! Our client is a strong proponent of work/life balance, thus allow for some telecommute/remote work, offer company morale boosters and much more!
To discuss this opportunity at length, please direct confidential inquiries to: Michael Ubriaco Insurance Recruiter, The Rogan Group, Inc. at 443-610-4109 or email email@example.com.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.