The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Wholesale C/L. P/L and Professional Underwriter Wanted, Atlanta, GA
Our client offers coverage for the unique, the unusual, and the unconventional. They have unparalleled resources and exposure for those looking to excel in the specialty insurance industry. A Top 10 independent National Specialty Broker and Program Underwriter, with an agent network of more than 30,000 agencies they have the size to get the job done!
- Possible book hand-off
- Build, maintain, and grow a book of business
- Commercial Niches: Property, GL, Cannabis, Construction, Energy, Environmental, Flood, Habitational, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Marine, Trans, WC, etc.
- Professional Coverages include: Management Liability, Cyber, Tech, E&O, A&E, Healthcare Liability
- Manage agency relationships and serve as lead client contact
- Create and execute marketing plan to increase new and renewal business
- Rate, quote and bind each risk to determine acceptability, coverage, and pricing for large or complex renewals as well as new business
- Develop and submit underwriting referrals to company brokerage facilities
- Monitor key metrics to formulate corrective action impacting new business hit, renewal retention, premium growth, and loss ratio
- Lead, train, and develop Assistant and Associate Underwriters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of commercial, personal or professional lines underwriting experience required, excess & surplus experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales and marketing
- Proven organization skills and ability with a strong attention to detail
- Interest in continued education and professional development
- Insurance license, CPCU, CIC or comparable designations preferred
- Competitive base compensation (70-120k DOE) & sales incentive bonus plan (target – 10% of base)
- Flexible, hybrid & remote options
- Health benefits & 401K with employer match
- Employer paid continuing education courses and designations
- Opportunities for career advancement
To discuss this opportunity further, please call Ben Levin, SE Region Recruiting Manager at TRG Risk & Insurance Recruiting – 443-257-5659, email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.