The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Commercial Claims Advocate – Dallas, TX
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying a Commercial Lines Claims Advocate. Our client is a subsidiary of a large insurance holding company located in Dallas, TX.
- Subsidiary of Insurance Holding Company that has 18 operating divisions
- Niches: Auto and Truck Dealership Insurance in U.S.
- Products – P&C Insurance
- Added value: Claims and Loss Control
- Management team – from Zurich and GMACI
- Title –Commercial Claims Advocate
- Function: Claims advocate for clients on complex claims
- Point of contact for client throughout the claims process
- Promptly report claims and ensure that claims are being moved toward resolution
- Ensure good working alliances with carriers to facilitate timely handling of claims
- Provide added value services for Producers
- Obtain loss runs and claims status reports
- Experience with Auto and Truck Dealership accounts a plus
- 7+ years of Commercial Claims Insurance experience (Carrier or Broker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed
- College Degree, adjusters license, insurance designations a plus
Salary: $115,000 – $125,000
For additional information contact Rob Welling, email@example.com or call
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.