The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a SE based large accounts insurance agency that is a division of a top 10 National Insurance Broker with over $1.7B in revenue. We are currently working to recruit a Commercial Claims Advocate.
- Revenue $200+ M revenue Division within $2.1B national agency
- Niches: Large accounts, with niches in Healthcare, Construction/Surety, Energy/Marine, Tech/Bio Tech, Transportation/Rail, etc.
- Added Value Services: Actuarial, Alt Risk, Captives, Claims Management, Loss Prevention, International.
- Offices Location – this division has 11 locations in 9 states and over 400 staff members, while the overall insurance organization has 100+ offices.
- Mid-Market Commercial Lines Claims Advocate
- Function: Claims advocate for clients to work with outgoing manager to seamlessly step into the Claims Manager role within a few months.
- Point of contact for client throughout the claims process
- Promptly report claims and ensure that claims are being moved toward resolution
- Ensure good working alliances with carriers to facilitate timely handling of claims
- Provide added value services for Producers
- Obtain loss runs and claims status reports
- 3+ years claims experience with carrier or broker
- Middle Market Commercial Lines and HNW Personal Lines account experience preferred
- Familiar with multiple carrier portals
- College Degree, adjusters license, insurance designations a plus
Comp: $65 – $70 DOE
To discuss this position further, please call Ben Levin, Southeast Regional Leader, The Rogan Group, Inc. at 443-394-7046 or email at email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With offices in Arizona, California and Maryland we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at http://www.rogangroup.com