The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance firms, specializing in employee benefits and risk management solutions, is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager and a Commercial Lines CSR.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a beautiful office in Baltimore County with a WFH option, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
- Headquarters – Baltimore County
- Top 100 US Broker
- Mid-Atlantic region’s leading independent insurance brokerage and risk management firm
- $32 million revenue
- Products include Commercial Lines, employee benefits, HR consulting, risk management and personal insurance
- 3 office locations
- Staff – 150+ EE
- Providing prospects and clients with an excellent customer service.
- Coordinate proactive account marketing and service, follow department procedures, and maximize the use of agency management systems and other technology.
The successful candidate learns quickly, is organized, is highly motivated, pays attention to detail and is able manage multiple projects at the same time. Other qualifications include:
- Account Manager will need to have Property & Casualty License and a minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing and placing Commercial Lines accounts.
- CSR P&C license preferred but must be obtained within 90 days from start
- Knowledge and use of MS Office Professional programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as part of a team in a sales environment.
- Computer literacy for correspondence, data entry, e-mail, Internet, Carrier websites, spreadsheets and accessing data from company systems.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking and writing).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and creativity for developing innovative and customized client solutions.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to execute effectively.
- Outside the box thinking.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Insurance industry designations a plus
For more information contact Cindy Foster, email@example.com or call 410-513-6775
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business