Commercial Lines Account Manager (Long Island)
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a regional insurance brokerage client in identifying a Commercial Lines Account Manager. Ideal candidate will have serviced real estate, construction, restaurants/hospitality and schools accounts.
- Founded –1980’s
- Full service and privately held (CL, EB, PL and Financial Services)
- Offices in NYC and Upstate NY (expanding to Florida, Texas and California)
- Niches: Real Estate, Construction, Healthcare, Hospitality, Life Sciences, Tech, Chemical, Energy in additional to general business.
- Added value resources (toolbox) – Claims, Loss Control, Compliance and Construction/MGA
- Staff – 50+
- 5+ years or more of related experience in Commercial Lines Services
- Property & Casualty License required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Additional Insurance Designations a plus
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite –Word, Excel, Outlook, )
- Ability to prioritize workload according to volume, urgency, and deadlines,
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with others
- Strong ability to communicate both verbal and written
For additional information contact Cindy Carr, email@example.com or call 410-707-8107.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.