The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our client, a top 10 National Insurance Broker is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for their St. Louis, MO office.
- $2.8B revenue national agency
- Niches: Large accounts, with niches in Healthcare, Construction/Surety, Energy/Marine, Tech/Bio Tech, Transportation/Rail, etc.
- Added Value Services: Actuarial, Alt Risk, Captives, Claims Management, Loss Prevention, International.
- Over 100 offices nationally, 3000 employees
- Primarily responsible for service and marketing small and/or less complex accounts
- Be knowledgeable of coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting, legislative changes, and maintain relationships with clients and carrier representatives.
- Support Producer and Marketing Account Executives in managing larger and/or more complex accounts.
- 5+ years commercial lines account experience within a retail broker
- P&C license
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- Additional insurance designations a plus
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 DOE
For additional information contact Kerry O’Donnell, email@example.com or call (443) 752-9905.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.