The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Large Regional Insurance Broker is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager. Responsible for daily servicing of a book of business. Responsibilities include client and carrier relationship management, policy related service, accounts receivable management and file management.
Our client is open to work from home, in the office work or a hybrid of both.
- Top 100 National Broker
- Insurance Journal’s “Best Agency to Work For”
- Insurance, Employee Benefits and Risk Advisory Firm
- Est. 1971 – Staff over 300 – Over $50M Revenue
- Full-service firm – P&C, EB, CL, PL, Risk Advisory
- Location: anywhere in MN or WI
- Servicing & retention of existing accounts
- Providing customer service to an established and specific book of business – includes lease and contract review, certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, claim handling, etc.
- Support management team on carrier relationships and automation initiatives
- Sustains open communication and interaction with carriers
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Niches : generalist manufacturing and real estate
- 5+ years Commercial Lines Account Management experience
- Experience with real estate and Manufacturing accounts a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- P&C license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- EPIC agency management experience preferred
Comp: $60 – $85 DOE
For more information contact Kerry O’Donnell, Recruiter at email@example.com or (443) 752-9905
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.