The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Commercial Lines Account Executive– DC
Our client, a Top National Broker is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Executive. This individual will be directly responsible for providing clients with strategic and tactical product line support while providing excellent service. Handle all Client Engagement to include marketing/placement and advisory functions.
- Top 10 National Retail Broker
- $1.5B in annual revenue, 65,000 clients, 5,500 EE’s, 100+ offices
- 11 time recipient – “Best Places to Work in Insurance”
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB
- Niches: Construction, Real Estate, Energy, Hospitality, Tech, etc.
- Partner with Producers to target new business opportunities
- Marketing/Placement (larger, more complex accounts)
- Client Facing
- Mentor junior associates
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office)
- 4+ years of related experience
- Understanding of insurance marketplace
- Experience with Large Complex accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- P&C License required
- Additional insurance designations a plus
- Exceptional oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving/client service skills must be able to grasp broad business concepts, research complex issues and develop strategies linked to corporate objectives
- Willingness to travel within the Mid-Atlantic
For more information contact Gaye Rogan at email@example.com or call 443-394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.