The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking a Commercial Line Claims Manager for their office in their Atlanta office.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
- Title: Commercial Line Claims Manager
- Manage the workflow and procedures of the Claims Department
- Formulate and implement necessary action plans relating to the continued positive development of the Claim Department.
- Train/develop supervisory staff
- Prepare performance reviews in a timely and thorough manner, effectively address performance issues.
- Assist supervisor and claim reps. with coverage issues.
- Provide producers with claims support in making sells presentations, resolving claim problems and developing necessary claim management programs for select accounts.
- 7+ years of experience in a brokerage environment
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Maintain educational standards and possess CIC designation
- College degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
For more information contact Ben Levin, at email@example.com or at 443-257-5659.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.