Commercial Insurance Real Estate & Construction Practice Leader – National Broker, Dallas, TX
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying a Practice Leader to manage their Real Estate & Construction Unit in Dallas, TX.
- Top 10 National Retail Broker
- $4B in annual revenue, 52,000 clients, 7,500 EE’s, 100+ offices
- 11 time recipient – “Best Places to Work in Insurance”
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB
- Niches: Construction, Real Estate, Energy, Hospitality, Tech, etc.
- Title – Real Estate & Construction Unit Practice Leader – Dallas, TX
- Local office outline: 400+ EE’s, 100M+ revenue, location founded 1997
- Position duties:
- Will plan and support growth of Real Estate & Construction teams
- Manage service and broker (placement) teams
- Responsible for deliverables and largest client relations
- Coordinate with sales teams and national RE/Construction Practice Leader
- Recruit, Coach and Mentor staff
- BA/BS Degree (advanced degree and/or industry designations a plus)
- 10+ years of insurance brokerage experience in RE/Construction, to include leadership
- Strong technical insurance abilities within Real Estate and Construction niches
- Top communication and team building skills
- MS Office Suite/Agency Management Automation and CRM experience
Reasons to consider:
- Top 10 U.S. Broker with
- Top pay plan (salary and bonus), stock, benefits, 401k w/match, etc.
- Awards: Best Place to Work, named 100 Fastest Growing Firms, Top National Agency Award
To discuss this position further, please contact Rob Welling, EVP & Southwest Recruiting Leader, The Rogan Group, Inc. 443-854-5098 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com