The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Growing Insurance Brokerage, with a large West Coast presence, is expanding into the Mid-Atlantic area. Backed with approx. $1B assets, this organization has a number of existing clients in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, and they are now searching for Production talent with Non-Profit and Government Contractor expertise. This opportunity offers significant financial reward (with potential equity play) to those who join at the ground level.
Our client’s leadership has a 3 generational history, including National Brokerage, with the family ownership and financial backing of the Goldman and Levi Strauss Families. The new Producer hire will benefit from referrals of both of the family’s philanthropic foundations, as well as existing client referrals in the DC/MD/N. VA area. Of note is the fact that their existing West Coast offices reaps the reward of $1M Rev annually from referrals, and they are now looking to duplicate that in the Mid-Atlantic.
Client Profile (West Coast Offices):
- Founded 2012 – (re-establishment of family brokerage with 50 year history)
- Privately held, full service brokerage – ownership includes families of both Goldman & Levi Strauss
- 60+ Staff Members (Service and Marketing teams)
- Focus – CL, VIP PL, EB, Specialty & Middle Market Commercial
- CL Accounts include Foundations, Museums, Social Services, Schools, NGO’s, Environmental and Technology, etc.
- Target niches – Construction, Non-Profit, Real Estate, VIP Personal Lines (to incl Equine) and EB
- Added value Services – Claims, Risk Management, Loss Control, Surety, Analytics
Client Profile (Mid Atlantic)
- Founded 2018 – (to be established)
- Accounts include: Social Justice Organizations, Global Environmental Advocacy Group, Venture Capitalist for Bio Med, and more
- Average account size: $100k REV
- Focus – CL exposures such as Political Risk, Cargo Risk, Design E&O, Marine Liability, Media Cyber E&O, Professional Liability, Enterprise Risk, etc
- Client is open to bringing on an individual (and will recruit local Account Management Talent) or a Producer/Account Management Team
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Dan Rogan, President – The Rogan Group, Inc. 800-440-0082 or email email@example.com