The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Commercial Account Manager – Fine Arts unit
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk and Insurance Management Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying a Commercial Account Manager candidate to join their Fine Arts unit in NYC.
Our client is a Top 20 National Insurance Broker, with 2,200 staff and 110 locations.
- Founded –1990’s
- Top 20 National Insurance Broker
- $500+M in revenue and $3+B in premium placed
- 110 locations across the U.S. and 2,200 (anticipate growth to 3,000 EE’s)
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB, Executive/Management Liability, International
- Named Best Places to Work – various insurance magazines
- Servicing & retention of existing accounts
- Providing customer service to an established and specific book of business – includes lease and contract review, certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, claim handling, etc.
- Support management team on carrier relationships and automation initiatives
- Sustains open communication and interaction with carriers
- Handle other duties as assigned
- 4+ years Commercial Lines Account Management experience
- 2+ years of Fine Arts expereience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- P&C license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary: Depending on Experience
For more information contact Matt Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-225-2244
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.