Website The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Broker Channel Sales for Employee Benefit TPA – San Diego area
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting an established regional Employee Benefits TPA in identifying a Sales Executive for their team in the San Diego, CA region. This sales executive will be responsible for developing, educating and managing the broker channel network (agent network).
Our client is a leading woman and minority-owned administrator for HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, POPs and COBRA. This administrator also offers expert compliance services for ERISA Wrap, Form 5500 Filing, non-discrimination testing, and requirements under the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Founded in 2004, the company pioneered the HSA industry, and today is a leading HSA administrator nationwide. Sterling is led by experts in the health benefits and healthcare financing industries for one primary purpose – to put employers and consumers in control of healthcare spending and in touch with resources to help manage their money and their health.
The firm was named #40 of the Top Woman-Owned Businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and #20 of the Top Woman-Owned Businesses in the East Bay in 2018 by the San Francisco Business Times. They were also named a national Best Place to Work by Business Insurance Magazine in 2014. Our office culture is centered on health and wellness, led by the CEO. The company is based Oakland, California with remote staff nationwide.
- Title – Employee Benefit TPA Sales (Broker Channel Development)
- Develop, educate and manage the broker network in San Diego area
- Educate and promote the company product line and offering
- HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, POPs and COBRA
- ERISA Wrap, Form 5500 Filing, non-discrimination testing, and requirements under the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- 5+ years of Employee Benefit Sales experience
- Broker Channel Develop (need established network of retail agents and GA’s in Southern CA)
- Carrier or TPA experience
- Degree (or work equivalent), L&H License and continuing education desired
To discuss this position further, please contact Matt Grossman, Western region Recruiting Leader, The Rogan Group, Inc. 443-394-6009 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With offices in Arizona, California and Maryland we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com