The Rogan Group
Our client, a growing Insurance Broker based in Northern NJ is seeking a well-rounded Bookkeeper.
- Title: Bookkeeper
- Responsible for General Ledger including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Commission Payable
- Prepare monthly management and producer commission payable reports.
- Prepare reconciliation of carrier commission statements. Resolve accounting discrepancies with insurance carriers and/or producers.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining the budget using both Excel & Agency Management system.
- Insurance Agency Bookkeeping Experience: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- Experience using an Agency Management System (Applied/TAM highly desired)
- Active NJ Insurance License (preferred) • MS Office, Excel, and Word Proficiency
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational Skills and Attention to Detail
- Highly Motivated and a Team Player
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefit package, to go along with a progressive work environment that offers career advancement.
To discuss this position further, please call Cindy Carr, NE Regional Recruiting Manager at 443-394-7045 or email at email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com