The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, one of the largest insurance wholesale brokers in the U.S. seeks to hire an Associate Managing Director for their Fresno Office. This role would oversee the Broker and production staff and help build out the footprint in the Fresno Area
- Established 1969
- National largest independent wholesale brokerage (1B in premium)
- 50 offices in U.S.
- Niches: Enviro, Recreation, Marine, HNW, Professional, Transportation and Excess Casualty
- Doing business with 30,000 agents
- Play a key leadership role
- Lead and manage production underwriters and broker
- Coordinate with operations and service leaders
- Mentor and train employees in sales and service
- Engage and develop the underwriter/broker producers
- Define and monitor successful sales and marketing strategies
- Manage client relationships
- Drive new business initiatives for the office as a whole
Competitive based on experience
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- P&C License and additional education/designations
- Minimum 5 years of multi-line underwriting experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as a team leader
To discuss this position further contact Matt Grossman, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-6009.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.