The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Assistant Employee Benefits Account Executive – Wholesale (Large Broker – Long Island, NY)
Our client, a Large National Insurance Broker is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to work in their Wholesale EB department to service new and existing Individual and Small Group accounts.
- Service and monitor new and existing accounts
- Coordinate account activity
- Evaluate existing coverage’s and make recommendations as needed
- Go to client meetings or open enrollment as needed
- Manage renewal process
- Interact with carriers
- Process new business
- Candidate can work Remote
- 2+ years related employee benefits experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Wholesale brokerage experience a plus
- Computer literacy – Proficient in MS Office (Excel Proficient a must)
For more information contact Cindy Carr, email@example.com or call (443) 394-7045.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.