The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting Firm
Our client is ranked among the top independent Insurance Advisory firms in the US. With 130 years of experience, they have a strong local, national, and global reach. As part of their continuing pattern of growth, we are assisting them in their search for an Accounting Client Representative to support the Surety practice. This role will assist client managers in maintaining departmental support for billing, accounting, and processing bonds, while maintaining files and administrative duties.
- 100+ year old, Top 100 National Broker
- Multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic area – MD, VA, PA
- Staff over 250
- Niches include: Healthcare, Education, Professional Services, Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Non-Profit, and more.
- Accounts average $25,000+ Revenue
- EPIC Agency Management System
- Brokerage firm is known for High Integrity, Collaborate Team Approach, Significant Niche Expertise, and Long Tenured Staff (many with insurance industry designations)
- Title: Accounting Client Representative
- Primary duties to include Accounting & Processing Support for bond team.
- Departmental administrative needs including transaction processing, document preparation, and basic accounting.
- Track client service cycle and monitor timeframes and renewal deadlines.
- EPIC experience
Compensation: 45K – 60K DOE
For more information contact Cindy Foster, email@example.com or call 410-513-6775
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.