The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking Employee Benefit and Commercial Line Account Managers for their office in Orlando, FL. If you have a strong background in either might this opportunity be something you should review?
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Details
- Manage Mid-Large size accounts
- Work closely with Benefits Account Team to deliver proactive service and manage client benefit programs
- Functions include managing day to day service requests, assisting with the renewal process, preparing client materials and working closely with Account Executive(s) and Benefit Consultants on client related tasks and projects
- Maintain Carrier relations
- Provide Mentorship to Junior Team Members
- A minimum of 5 years Group Benefits experience working on the agency or carrier side
- Knowledge of coverages pertaining to group benefits
- Leadership Skills
- Highly organized & accurate
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
- L&H license required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Commercial Lines Account Manager Details
- Assisting producers in sales, marketing and servicing of new and renewal business
- Manage a book of business with selected accounts encompassing a high level of expertise to the client
- Lead day to day service delivery and administration for clients
- 5+ years of experience in commercial insurance industry
- Experience in service and marketing of medium to large commercial accounts
- Valid P&C license required
- Additional Insurance Designations a plus
- Must be highly proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software, especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Salary: $65,000 – $90,000 DOE
For additional information on either role contact Ben Levin, email@example.com or call (443) 394-7046.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com