The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 10 National Insurance Broker is seeking an Entertainment Account Manager to join their California office. Responsibilities include client and carrier relationship management, policy-related service, accounts receivable management, and file management.
Our client is open to working from home, in the office work, or a hybrid of both. Learn more below.
- Top 10 Insurance Broker
- 14,000 employees Internationally
- 500+ Office around the world
- Full-Service Shop
- Great work-life balance
- Servicing & Retention of existing accounts
- Providing customer service to an established and specific book of business – includes lease and contract review, certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, claim handling, etc.
- Support management team on carrier relationships and automation initiatives
- Sustains open communication and interaction with carriers
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Niches: Entertainment
- 5+ years of Commercial Lines Account Management experience
- 3+ years experience with Entertainment, specifically the Music industry
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- P&C license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary: Based on Experience
For additional information contact Matt Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-394-6009
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and Join TRG Connect – Commercial Insurance Account Managers and Account Executives on Linkedin for exclusive content.