The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying an Account Executive for their Austin office.
- Founded –1828
- Top 5 International Insurance Broker
- Servicing more than 140 countries
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB, Executive/Management Liability, Retirement, Programs, International
- Title – Account Executive
- Location – Texas/remote with travel into the Austin office
- Large Middle Market accounts
- Niches: Real Estate, Tech, General
- Develop and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintain Carrier relationships
- Mentor and Lead Junior service staff
- Provide strategic planning and consulting advice to clients
- Build and develop market relationships in collaboration with broking and sales.
- Increase (maximize) the profitability of the client account & drive retention of that business.
- In collaboration with producers, actively expand existing client relationships and participate in new business prospecting.
- Engage with sales and broking to understand marketplace changes.
- Design, prepare, negotiate and deliver fee/compensation agreements to clients.
- Drives the renewal process to establish and implement the client-specific renewal strategy.
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Real Estate and Tech niche experience is a plus
- Client facing service and renewal marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed
- BA Degree (or equivalent work experience),
- P&C License
- Ins Designation is a plus
Reasons to consider:
- Local name recognition, with international resources
- Top pay plan, benefits, profit share plan, 401k w/match
- Professional and technical growth opportunities
- A strong team empowered to make decisions
Comp: $135-150k DOE
For more information contact Hannah Rogan at 4433661209 email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With offices in Arizona, California and Maryland we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com