- according to a recent study by Reagan Consulting on Producer Recruiting and Development.
1. Drive – dedication, perseverance, eagerness, high energy and aggressiveness.
2. Confidence – handles rejection, thick skinned, limited call reluctance.
3. Attitude – teachable, team player, willing to learn, willing to listen, positive outlook.
4. Personal Network – current contacts, credibility in field.
5. Personality – sociability, people skills, community involvement.
6. Communication skills – ability to talk, write and listen.
7. Work Ethic – willing to do what it takes, to do their part and then some, outwork others.
8. Competitive - does not like getting beat, willing to scrap, does not give up.
9. Intelligence – knowledge, common sense and street smarts.
10. Patience – willing to take the time to learn the business, willing to learn the technical side of the business/industry.